Friday, August 21, 2009

Recent affairs


It comes to mind..initially that things in this life of mine have been questionable at best since the beginning of the year. I do, however, see them looking up for the long haul. I have a job now..again that is going well for me, and this is an astonishing thing as I really was beginning to think that I would never get the chance to work again since the economy has been down......way down for well the past year for reals, even longer than that though. Anyways, I have now been able to move out and get a sweet apartment, do it up all retro vintage style, rockabilly style. And..I cannot wait. Seriously this will just be awesome. Lets just hope I don't lose my job. HA....wow that would be nice. So I am looking forward to a few things--- The decor in this photo is what the apartment direction will be, total rockabilly. And this..sims interpretation is ADORABLE, the girl is cute and her little dress, soooo cute. I found this image to better describe what I am going for!



2 comments:

  1. Your place sounds like it's shaping up to be fantastic! I sincerely hope that everything continues to go positively for you in your, honey!

    Wishing you a beautiful Sunday,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you are too sweet. I need to post on here a lot more!!!

    ReplyDelete