Monday, July 8, 2013

A few new makeup goodies and mini reviews

I love the eyeshadow for brow highlight and inner lid color! The foundation is perfect and sets to a nice finish on the skin. I have dry skin and dryer areas that tend to get very noticeable if the wrong foundation is used. I cannot wear Nars Sheerglow no matter how much I want to love it. I ran out of my Benefit oxygen foundation and really enjoyed it to the last drop. I also miss wearing Covergirl Clean foundation, which I just may repurchase. Revlon photo ready was a great one too from what I recall. I cannot wear ColorStay because it breaks me out, and I noticed this each time I tried to wear it. The essence pen liner was terrible. I had immediate watery eye irritation and conflict with my falsies and ended up with a red dry patch on my lid in the affected area, the product ran and was not long lasting as promised. 




No comments:

Post a Comment